it's all about expertise, integrity & people
I LOVE the food industry. Having worked in the industry for 10 years (more if you include three summers working in a pea factory whilst at university!), and I love finding the right people for your organisation. Recruiting for your team as well as your business is critical so here's what you need to know.
What roles do I recruit?
The types of roles I recruit are permanent, contract and interim candidates in the following disciplines, and salaries ranging from £35,000 – £100,000+.
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Operations & Engineering
- NPD & Process
- Technical & Quality
- Executive Search
- Interim / Contract
How do I recruit?
- A bespoke recruitment process that is relevant to the role as well as your business.
- For every CV that is submitted, you will know everything there is to know about the candidate. Their career history, their motivation, what type of person they are and why they are a fit for the role.
- You will only receive CV’s that are relevant for the role you are recruiting. If I have doubts over a candidate, I quite simply won’t represent them.
- Complete honesty & transparency in the process.
- First hand experience in food & drink manufacturing. So when you talk about challenges that your business experiences, the chances are, I’ve experienced them too.
are you a non Food & Drink business?
Please don't be put off if you are a business whose only connection to food & drink is what's in the canteen at lunchtime! I also recruit within Pharmaceutical, Retail, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Consumer Durables', and I even have a couple of clients that fall out of FMCG, including Aerospace! Once you know how a business operates and understand the culture fully, the recruitment process is exactly the same. I'm also part of the UK's largest network of independent recruiters so I have the connections at my finger tips.
If you want to know more about how I can help recruit for your business, give me a call on 0115 972 6513 or drop me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org